Monday, May 11, 2009

Mama bear moment

Last Saturday I had a mama bear moment.

So we were driving to our fav store, Target :-P On the merge to 87, the car in front of us was slowing down and moved to the left lane. That kinda made the car behind it slows down. I was thinking, what was that car doing? Why is it slowing down while merging? And just then it swiveled to our lane and took the exit. It came so sudden that Dave had to slam on his brake, hard, to prevent hitting the dumb car. Of course we honked at that car (unforunately a female driver). But I was absolutely fuming!! She could've hurt us, and Miss Noelle was in the car with us! What if Miss Noelle got hurt?? So I rolled down and window and yelled, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!" I think I was this close of having Dave to chase after her and give her a piece of my mind. What the heck. When I get road rage, I usually keep it in (inside the car, lol). But this time I really wanted that woman to know how furious I was.

I think it's definitely a mama bear moment for me, need to protect my baby.

1 comment: