Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another blog site??

Yes, so I decided to start another blog. Let's see if this one lasts longer than dj and/or xanga, lol. I want to use this to keep a record of how Noelle's doing. Miss Noelle is 13.5 months now and just started to walk. She really enjoys walking tho, I must say. She still can't walk independently too much, but she's getting there. We'll hold her hands and walk around. Bought 2 pairs of walking shoes for her last weekend. Baby shoes are expensive!!! Geez. I wanted to get Stride Rite shoes, because they are exactly what I was looking for. But guess how much it is per pair? $45!!!! For tiny baby shoes?! No thanks. I'd shell out the money, but seeing Miss Noelle is going to grow out of them soon. It's just not very economical. So we bought a pair from Target and found a pair of Stride Rite shoes from The Kidz Shoppe for $17. Not bad.

Until next post

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Melissa (Peaches715) from Icompact! I found your blog though Twitter! My blog is : http://mjkfamily.blogspot.com/

    Can't wait to read more about your cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete