Thursday, March 19, 2009

Co-sleep

When Miss Noelle was younger, she slept pretty well in her crib. So we thought, "that's it, she's getting used to her crib." But late last year, around November or December, Miss Noelle decided that she doesn't like the crib anymore. She'll cry frantically, standing up holding the crib rails and scream. LOUD. That happened so many nights, so we finally gave in. And let her sleep in our bed. I know there are parents practice co-sleep with their kids from the very beginning, so I know we are not alone. Miss Noelle sleeps pretty well in the bed with us. She'll go to bed around 9-9:30 each night and falls to sleep in the middle of the bed. Of course we surround her with pillows and turn on the baby monitor before it's our bedtime. She's a wild sleeper tho! She moves around a lot and likes to sleep on our pillows. She also likes to kick or play with us when she wakes up. I must say tho, she's usually pretty good when she gets up in the morning. Miss Noelle wakes up before us, and she'll just play by herself in the bed. When she's bored, she'll play us, haha. Either patting your face, scratches your lips or tries to put her binky in your mouth (that part is hilarious and gross at the same time). Last night I woke up in the middle of night and not seeing her anywhere. I freaked out a little until I found her almost to the foot of the bed. What the heck?! How she got there I had no clue. That also means she may have to go back to her crib again soon. I don't want her to roll off the bed in the middle of the night.

I'm just glad that we have a California King size bed, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment